AMAZING AMERICA - 10 Days
Starts from 25th April & 17th May 2018
Chicago – Toledo – Niagara - Corning - Washington – New York
Assemble at Cochin International Airport. Check in and Board the flight to Chicago via Delhi. Arrive at Delhi International Airport.
Connect flight to Chicago from Delhi International Airport. Arrive at Chicago International Airport. After immigration and customs formalities proceed to hotel for Check In (Guaranteed Check in at 3:00 PM). Lunch at restaurant or packed lunch. Evening enjoy the Architectural River Cruise of Chicago - see the city's famous architecture on this 75-minute tour. With commentary from your onboard guide, watch the spectacular skyline glide by, including more than 40 notable buildings like the Aon Center, the Wrigley Building and the John Hancock Building. Cover all three branches of the Chicago River, passing the East Bank Club, the old Post Office Building and the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower). Dinner at restaurant. Back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast meet our local guide and enjoy a guided city tour of Chicago - see Millennium Park, Theatre District, Navy Pier, John Hancock Observatory, Chicago Theatre, Macy’s on State Street, Water Tower & much more!. Lunch at restaurant. Later proceed to Toledo. On arrival check in and overnight stay at Toledo hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of the hotel and proceed to Niagara, the city famous for its falls. On arrival lunch at restaurant. After lunch we will experience Cave of the Winds from American side and enjoy the exhilarating force of the falls as we take the 'Maid of the Mist' boat ride into the heart of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. It's a fantastic journey through crashing waters surrounded by massive rock formations. (Due to weather conditions, the 'Maid of the Mist' operates only from the last week of May. All tours visiting Niagara before the last week of May will take a ride on the View Mobile Tram). Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at the hotel in Niagara. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and proceed to Corning and visit corning Glass Museum - See the world’s most complete collection of glass objects at the Corning Museum of Glass. You can access to 50,000 pieces on display in about a dozen galleries. Witness an expert create a work of art at a glassblowing demo; marvel at the history of glassworks from Ancient Rome to Colonial America; peruse a variety of intriguing exhibits such as Glass in Nature and Paperweights; and entertain the kids at interactive 'Do It!' stations. Later, we drive to Washington. Upon arrival dinner at restaurant. Check in and overnight at the hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed on a guided city tour of Washington DC. We see the Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial and Capitol Hill. Also see the White House, home of the US President. (Due to security reasons permission to go near or enter the White House is not available). Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch visit Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, where you get a unique opportunity of viewing aircraft models and displays like the Wright Brothers first aircraft and Lindberg's 'Spirit of St Louis'. Later, we visit the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural history, opened in 1910. The Museum is dedicated to inspiring curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unparalleled research, collections, exhibitions, and education outreach programs. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel in Washington DC. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast check out the hotel and Proceed to New York by road. Upon arrival lunch at Restaurant. After lunch move to hotel for Check in. Later in the evening enjoy free time at Times Square. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight stay at New York hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, meet our local guide and enjoy a guided panoramic city tour of New York. Highlights include Financial District, Wall Street, City Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Trump Towers, United Nations and more also we will visit what was once the World Trade Centre, now recognized as Ground Zero. Lunch at restaurant. After lunch we drive to Battery Park and take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the famous American icon of freedom - The Statue of Liberty. Later visit Empire State Building and enjoy the view from 86th floor observatory. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at the hotel in New York. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and proceed to Airport. You will be flying to Cochin with the joyful memories of
USA tour. (Breakfast)
Arrive at Cochin International Airport
• Cost of your round trip economy class air ticket with airline taxes (ex. Cochin)
• 1 N Accommodation at Holiday Inn or similar at with breakfast - Chicago
• 1 N Accommodation at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar with Breakfast - Toledo
• 1 N Accommodation at Radisson or similar with Breakfast - Niagara Falls
• 2 N Accommodation at Holiday Inn or similar with Breakfast – Washington DC
• 2 N Accommodation at Fairfield Inn or similar with Breakfast – New York
• 7 Lunch and 7 Dinner at local or Indian restaurant
• 7 Breakfast
• All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• Guided City Tour of Chicago, New York and Washington
• Tour Manager
• Travel Insurance up to 60 yrs (Above 60yrs additional charges may apply)
• USA Visa fees
• Tips to driver
• Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
• Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mini Bar, Telephone charges, suggested excursions and all personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Items of Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Cost includes' box.
• Excess baggage charges and internal flight baggage charges (If applicable)
• Original Passport and old passports
• 1 photo- 5 x5 cm, white back ground,80% face focus
• Leave sanction letter-If working
• Last 6 months salary slips –If working
• Last 6 months Original bank statements with seal and sign of the bank
• Last 3 year Income Tax papers-If paying
• NO Objection letter from Husband-If he is not travelling
• ID proof of Husband
• Letter from School/College-If students travelling
• Fixed deposit receipts copy-Additional Financial proof-If any
• Asset valuation certificate copy or Property documents English translation with Notary attestation-Asset proof in India
• Company registration certificate copy/Partnership deed copy-If self-employed or Partnership firm
• NOC from other partners-If partnership firm
• Company Bank statements for last 6 months and Company Income tax papers for last 3 year-Financial proof in addition
Note: USA visa is fully based on Interview at Consulate. They may or may not check our documents. There are 2 days direct appearance process at Consulate at Chennai. We will pay necessary visa fees and take interview appointment for applications. We will do online application and check the documents in order. Applicant has to go directly at USA consulate for visa process.